Friday 10 February 2012

FYP 1 || WEEK :: 4


Title of activity: Complete the proposal for this project.

Objective : 

  1. To understanding of the basic knowledge required for the project/research.
  2. To identification of the research problem.
  3. To Estimation on the cost of the project.
  4. To propose the project for advisor more understand.
Content/procedure :
         For this week I am required to prepare a proposal for my project. From the research I have done and the information from my advisor began making proposals for this projectProposals should I do to be in accordance format given: -

FORMAT

The project proposal should have the following format:

  • Title Page
  • Abstract
  • Table of Contents
  • Introduction
  • Problem Statement
  • Literature Review
  • Methodology
  • Objectives
  • Benefits/ Contributions
  • Work Plan
  • Budget
  • Conclusion
  • References


Result and analysis :
            To see my completed proposal click here :- MY COMPLETE PROPOSAL



Conclusion :           
        From this week, I can conclude that our objective successful. From this proposal, I can start working and studying in more detail later in this projectI also fully understand and clarify the overall project. For the next week I will make more advanced study of the hardware used in this project.


Title : Labview Based Solar Tracking System with Stepped Motor 
Universiti Kuala Lumpur (BMI)
ID No : 51210210236
Adviosor : Nulida Bt Abd Aziz  
Email : mohdzaie@gmail.com
Phone : +6013 356 2416 
YM : pok_ukk@yahoo.com
Find me at FB : Mohd Auzaie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Mohdzaie :: "Final Year Project::MohdZaiE 2012"