Friday 24 February 2012

FYP 1 || WEEK :: 6


Title of activity: Research about the Final Year Project.

Objective : To get more information about project.
                   To get exposure on this project.
                   To understand the concepts used in this project.


Content/procedure :
         For this week, I began to do research on my final year project title is "LabVIEW based Solar Tracking Sytem with Stepped Motor". Apart from the information I get from a lecturer, I also find the materials to do research on the internet. From the internet, I can get more useful information in my project. Beside that, the my lecturer also suggest that I seek guidance from reference books concerned with the Power System.

Result and analysis :
            Research from youtube I get :-

Solar Tracker With Multiphase (Pentagon) Stepper Motor

      This video is one of the example that Solar Tracker use Stepper motor, microcontroller programming and light dependent resistor(LDR). From this video what we can observe this project function when it detect any light. It follow where the light go. For my project I would like make a bit change by program using National Instrument(NI) LabVIEW software but with the same hardware use stepped motor and LDR sensor.

Conclusion :           
        From this week, I can conclude that our objective successful . I get inspiration from that video, what is  the concept and method used and  how the process flow from this project. 

Title : Labview Based Solar Tracking System with Stepped Motor 
Universiti Kuala Lumpur (BMI)
ID No : 51210210236
Adviosor : Nulida Bt Abd Aziz  
Email : mohdzaie@gmail.com
Phone : +6013 356 2416 
YM : pok_ukk@yahoo.com
Find me at FB : Mohd Auzaie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Mohdzaie :: "Final Year Project::MohdZaiE 2012"