Friday 27 January 2012

FYP 1 || WEEK :: 2


Title of activity: Discussion with advisor about the project
Objective : To gain more understanding about the project

Content/procedure  :

For this week, I went to see my advisor for discuss about the my project. She has explained in more detail about the project and give me more information about this project.

Result and analysis :
In this discussion, I can understand more clearly about this projectHow its works and what needs to be used. I understand, the objective in this projectAfter this, I need to do research to know more clearly about this project to make the block digram in this project.

CONCLUSION:

From this discussion, I get to know better about what I will do and gain more information from my advisor about what I should done. I will start doing block diagram for this project.


Title : Labview Based Solar Tracking System with Stepped Motor 
Universiti Kuala Lumpur (BMI)
ID No : 51210210236
Adviosor : Nulida Bt Abd Aziz  
Email : mohdzaie@gmail.com
Phone : +6013 356 2416 
YM : pok_ukk@yahoo.com
Find me at FB : Mohd Auzaie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Mohdzaie :: "Final Year Project::MohdZaiE 2012"