Friday 20 January 2012

FYP 1 || WEEK :: 1


Title of activity: Find The Title and Advisor for Final Year Project

Objective : To get the title for the final year project.
                   To guide student how to make final year project.
                   To get the information from Advisor.

Content/procedure :
             This week, BMI made ​​a briefing to students FYP and attendance is compulsory. On this briefing session, the RPS website has been introduced to the students and explained its use. All students who took FYP need to sign in to this website. The  briefing is about how to log in the RPS, how to register the title on  RPS, what the student must update in RPS. In website RPS, student must download all guideline to do the proposal and logbook/blog and the schedule for submit every assessment. There are new changes to this semester because of FYP students need to create a one blog special for FYP to replace the log book.We needed to select a supervisor or advisor to supervise our FYP (final year project). 

Result and analysis :
            I am almost a week around the campus to find a supervisor consist of BMI lecturer, I went to see  Madam Nulida at the electrical section  to ask him to be my supervisor. He agrees to be my supervisor and asked me to come out with a title for my final year project. I was very fortunate because my advisor already has a title. So, I decided to use a title that is shared by my advisor. The title I get is "LabView based on Solar Tracking System With Stepper Motor". 

CONCLUSION: 
From this week, I can conclude that our objective is successful without any trouble. I think the title i get is suitable because it can develop further in the use of motor. For next week, I will start doing some research and find information for my final year project.



Title : Labview Based Solar Tracking System with Stepped Motor 
Universiti Kuala Lumpur (BMI)
ID No : 51210210236
Adviosor : Nulida Bt Abd Aziz  
Email : mohdzaie@gmail.com
Phone : +6013 356 2416 
YM : pok_ukk@yahoo.com
Find me at FB : Mohd Auzaie


0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Mohdzaie :: "Final Year Project::MohdZaiE 2012"