Friday 13 April 2012

FYP 1 || WEEK :: 12


Title of activity: 
Final Year Project Presentation Semester 1.

Objective : 
To give an explanation to student and lecturer about this project.

Content/procedure :
For this week I have FYP presentation for Semester 1 had been held at BMI. My assessors were Mr. Nadaraj s/o Miniappan and Mdm. Nor Amalia Bt Sapiee @ Hamdan. It begin with the registration by student from 12 to 2 p.m. At 2.30 p.m all the assessors start to evaluate the student. Both of my assessors assess me at my place, in front of Gemilang Hall which had been set by the FYP community.

Result and analysis :
The first assessor that assess me was Mr. Nadaraj s/o Miniappan. I explain to him about what my project is about. I am very glad that he can understand my explanation. Next was the Q and A. He ask more detail about my project and from all question that asked I cannot answer all. Mr. Nadaraj  also give a suggestion about my project. He suggested that I must do more research  and understand about this project. He also told me to make all the preparations in the circuit for my enjoyment in the next semester.
The second assessor was  Mdm. Nor Amalia. At this time, I had to present this project with my friends because time is running out. This is not a problem because my friend also has a similar project but using a different motor. We explain to her about what my project is about. During the Q and A, She had asked one by one from us and we try to answer as soon as possible. In addition we also have a lot of information and suggestions on our project from himShe also told us to be more focused on the motor used, because of the three projects have only a difference in the motor.


Conclusion :           
        From this week, the presentation I had known how to improve my project and also how to cut the budget. This assessment also teach me how to communicate with people. From this assessment also, I get to know what the strength and the weaknesses of my project.


Title : Labview Based Solar Tracking System with Stepped Motor 
Universiti Kuala Lumpur (BMI)
ID No : 51210210236
Adviosor : Nulida Bt Abd Aziz  
Email : mohdzaie@gmail.com
Phone : +6013 356 2416 
YM : pok_ukk@yahoo.com
Find me at FB : Mohd Auzaie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Mohdzaie :: "Final Year Project::MohdZaiE 2012"