Friday 6 April 2012

FYP 1 || WEEK :: 11


Title of activity: 
Preparation for presentation Final year project Degree Sem 1.

Objective : 
To ensure student get ready for their presentation.

Content/procedure :
         For this week, I had prepare my slide for my presentation which will be at 12/4/2012. I had included all the the work that i had done before this inside the slide except the circuit because the circuit had not been completed yet. Below is the criteria that must I follow during do the slide presentation :-



Result and analysis :
        I went to see my advisor Mdm. Nulida and she said that I need to study again about my project, so that during my presentation, I can explain about my project in detail and give  better understanding to the assessors and she also said I need more understanding about the motor that I use in this project because my friend also get the same title but using different motor. So I must focus that motor I use. I also need to improve my communication skills in order to make the assessors understand about what my project is about.


Conclusion :           
        From this week, I had successful done my presentation slide and ready for the presentation next week. 


Title : Labview Based Solar Tracking System with Stepped Motor 
Universiti Kuala Lumpur (BMI)
ID No : 51210210236
Adviosor : Nulida Bt Abd Aziz  
Email : mohdzaie@gmail.com
Phone : +6013 356 2416 
YM : pok_ukk@yahoo.com
Find me at FB : Mohd Auzaie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Mohdzaie :: "Final Year Project::MohdZaiE 2012"