Friday 16 March 2012

FYP 1 || WEEK :: 8

Title of activity: 
Testing the sensor that use in this project with labview.

Objective : 
  1. To investigate the voltage output from the simple cicuit.
  2. To find the effect sensitivity of Light Dependent resistance(LDR). 
  3. To know, how to control the sensor using labview.
Content/procedure :
         For this week, I will test the sensor circuit that I have do ​​a research last week. The sensor circuit that will test, I already construct on breadboard. Output produced from LDR circuitI have connect to LabVIEW. LabVIEW will display the waveform and voltage output by LDR circuit. 

Result and analysis :

Testing the sensitivity LDR output when have the light

Circuit diagram in labview for read output from LDR circuit
output value from LDR circuit display by labview

Conclusion :           
        From this week, I can conclude that our objective successful. From this testing, I know how the LDR sensor function and its sensitivity. beside that, I also know how to connect the circuit with labview to produce the output. For next week, I will do the research in detail about the labview used. 


Title : Labview Based Solar Tracking System with Stepped Motor 
Universiti Kuala Lumpur (BMI)
ID No : 51210210236
Adviosor : Nulida Bt Abd Aziz  
Email : mohdzaie@gmail.com
Phone : +6013 356 2416 
YM : pok_ukk@yahoo.com
Find me at FB : Mohd Auzaie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Mohdzaie :: "Final Year Project::MohdZaiE 2012"